ONE STOP SERVICES
The energy park is envisioned to be a government center where various National and Regional government offices are located to provide Ones Stop Service to the public. Three offices are already operational: THE BFAD satellite laboratory for Mindanao, DepEdTagum City Division and the TESDA Provincial Training Center. The Energy Park also host a camping site, plant nursery, and hydroponics and laboratory for soil and leaf.
ENGINEERING SUPPORT SERVICES
The Tagum City Engineering Service Center, commonly known as the MOTORPOOL, is a first of its kind construction facility by a Local Government Unit.
CONSTRUCTION BY ADMINISTRATION
- The Motorpool helps develop Tagum as a Self-Reliant and efficient LGU, resulting in cost-saving and creation of new jobs for administration. This approach improves the delivery of public services through immediate provision of fabricated equipment, paving blocks, school chairs and tables, and other materials.
- The NEW CITY HALL futuristic design signals the bright prospects for Tagum City.
- Wide-concrete roads, clean walk ways and effective drainage management are prominent features of Tagum City.
The Tagum City National High School and Magugpo Pilot Central Elementary School were transformed from a rundown building into a three-storey structure with each classroom fully furnished with chairs and electric fans. The designed conceptualized by the Local Government, allocates an expansive space for outdoor activities.
KEEPING STREETS SAFE, CLEAN, AND GREEN
- Tagum is a clean and green city.
ENHANCED PUBLIC FACILITIES
- Through political will and vision, Mayor Uy successfully transformed the Lafilipina Memorial Park from a congested and dilapidated Public Cemetery into a modern and clean Memorial Park.
REVITALIZING THE BAYANIHAN SPIRIT
CARE FOR SCHOOL CHAIRS PROGRAM
- Confiscated hot logs are turned into chairs and tables by the Fabrication section of the Tagum City Motorpoool. The City Givernment added new and bigger sawmills to hasten the production of school furniture. Even before the log ban, Tagum City had already been fabricating these for its public schools.
- The bayanihan spirit is epitomized by the work of committed volunteers from the local government, academe, civic society organization, fraternities and sororities, businesses and the youth.
- Mayor Rey Uy and the Tagum Water District led by Chairman Alma Uy, General Manager Mr. Henrietto Q. Castrence, with the Board of Directors, sign the Agreement to help finance the 50-hecatre Botanical Park in Barangay San Agustin, where 2, 000 species of trees will be planted. The Tagum LGU and Tagum Water District are also partners in the development of the 10-hectare New Balamban Watershed and the Apokon Accretion Program.
- The City Government of Tagum partners with businesses for development projects. One of these is St. Peter Life Plans (SPLP), which committed P3.8 million over three years to develop the 50-hectare Tagum Botanical Park at Barangay San Agustin. On September 2012, 300 SPLP sales managers and their President Mr. York Vitangcol planted trees at the Park.
- Mayor Rey Uy and the LYR Group of Companies led by its owner Mr. Lorenzo Rubinos Sr. plant trees at the accretion area. LYR together with Tagum City Water District helps in the funding of the area’s reforestation.
Tagumeños across generations work together to build a city to love and live.